Thursday, April 20, 2006

Little Miss Sunshine

Tommy and I saw the preview to Little Miss Sunshine when we saw the GREAT movie Thank You For Smoking (starring new mother Katie Holmes – speaking of which, is there some sort of surreal Christian-Scientological Karmic Duel going on that Brooke and Katie both had girl babies on the same day? That makes me laugh…a slow and painful laugh - but I digress....). I cannot wait until LMS comes out!!!! In the trailer, Olive's (precious little girl with glasses) reaction to the answering machine message makes me weep happy, happy tears. (What can I say? I have come to embrace The Hormones).

It is Olive's giddy reaction that I felt when I received my PRESCRIPTION for MASSAGES today. I didn't know such a thing of bliss existed!!! I hate that I didn't look into it before the one I got on Monday that wasn't covered, but now, NOW I shall take full advantage! I especially like the part on my referral sheet where it says:

Frequency and Duration
PT to determine after evaluation:
1 2 3 4 5 times per week for 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 weeks.

My mouth is watering.

No comments: